Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Words I "Never" Said

http://mayalaw.com/2012/11/off-campus-online-threats-are-subject-to-school-disciplinary-action/

In this 21st century world we live in, everything we post, tweet, or speak is fair game for disciplinary action in schools. Students still do not seem to get that each of their personal forums called the "internet" is being monitored and watched. As school leaders and teachers we try to infuse technology and innovation into our lessons and curriculum. We give every kid in the school a I-Pad and expect them to use it as an educational tool. Have we gone too far with technology? Have we not gone far enough? Kids will be kids I guess...

As I drown in my regrets
I can't take back the words I never said, never said
I can't take back the words I never said

-Lupe Fiasco "Words I Never Said"

1 comment:

  1. I'm liking your quotes in the posts! A nice touch. BTW, we haven't scratched the surface with integrating learning into technology...

    ReplyDelete